February Loss Control Webinar Focuses on OSHA Recordkeeping
As we continue to bring loss control webinars to our customers, our February session, taking place on Feb. 26 at 1 p.m. CST, will discuss OSHA recordkeeping. The webinar will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Recordkeeping criteria, including how to determine if a case is “new.”
- How to make log entries.
- Recording special types of cases, such as needle sticks, hearing loss, etc.
- Handling logs for multiple locations.
- Log retention requirements.
- Exemptions for certain businesses.
- Cases that may or may not be recordable.
As space is limited, you must pre-register to participate. To do so, click here.
Please note: audio for this webinar will be through your computer’s speakers (rather than through a conference call), so please ensure your speakers work and are turned up.
The following is the webinar schedule for the rest of 2013. You may register for March through June’s sessions by clicking on the links below:
- March 26: OSHA Written Program Requirements
- April 30: OSHA Training Program Requirements
- May 28: Wellness and Its Impact on Workers’ Compensation
- June 25: Preparing for an OSHA Inspection
- July 30: Workplace Violence
- Aug. 27: Distracted Driving
- Sept. 24: Accident Investigations
- Oct. 29: Post-offer Testing
- Nov. 26: Reducing Slips and Falls
- Dec. 17: Workers’ Compensation 101
You’ll find information on these upcoming webinars in Risk Connection each month. If you have questions, contact your Loss Control representative today.