Toolbox - Health Care/Long-Term Care Wellness
United Heartland: Your Prescription for Injury Prevention
United Heartland is committed to helping each of our customers keep their employees safe on the job through dedicated, expert loss control service. Our Health Care and Long-Term Care Wellness resources focus on the hazards that can arise in industries related to health and wellness, especially health care and long-term care.
We encourage you to bookmark this page as a resource, as we will continue to add tools and information you can use to better protect your staff. Some of the topics we are covering include:
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Behavior Management Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Infectious Disease
- Hazardous Drugs and Chemicals
- Home Health Care Workers and Driving Safety
- Injury Management Programs
- Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention
Each topic area contains several fliers, posters, guides and other collateral that will help guide you to work practices that will keep your team safer.
As always, please contact your loss control representative with questions, or call us at 1-800-258-2667.