National Accounts – Client Relations at Your Service
Search the Library
As the central point of contact, our client relations consultants (CRC) and client relations specialists (CRS) serve as the conduit between policyholders, agents and our workers’ compensation division to ensure continuity of care, effective communication and top-notch service. We identify the nuances of each customer to best serve their needs and foster long-term relationships.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form:
- National Accounts – A Comparison: Average Cost Per Claim
- National Accounts – Appetite (California)
- National Accounts – Appetite (Non-CA)
- National Accounts – Application of Allocated Loss Adjustment Expense
- National Accounts – Get More for Your Workers’ Compensation Dollar
- National Accounts – Territory Assignment
- National Accounts – Zero Effect