Back on the path to health and work.
When an injury occurs, we’re here to support you with exceptional, compassionate care.
Have you been injured?
If you’ve been injured on the job, we can help. We can answer questions you have and make sure you’re on the path back to health.
Medical Provider Network Search
We do our best to help you ensure accidents don’t happen. However, when they do, we’ll be there to guide you. To gain a better understanding of the claim process and how we support you throughout it, click the link below:
Links and Documentation
Looking for helpful information? Visit the portal to download resources to help you with your claim.
What to Expect
United Heartland partners with businesses to create safe, healthy and productive work environments. Our goal is to keep on-the-job injuries from occurring in the first place — however when accidents do happen, we strive to provide teammates with security, compassionate care and the opportunity to return to work as soon as possible.
While all cases are different, here are a few things you can expect:
- Your employer will file a workers’ compensation claim
- You will be asked to provide details about the accident
- You will be provided necessary paperwork and information
- Your claim will be reviewed
- You will be provided necessary medical and rehabilitative care
- You will be required to notify your employer and Accident Fund once you have recovered
Together, we will create a plan to get you back to health and back to work. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
If you’ve been injured on the job, it’s important to report it as soon as possible and within 24 hours of the accident. The sooner you start the process, the sooner you can get back to life as usual.