May 2, 2022
United Heartland Recognizes Top Territory Agencies for 2016
New Berlin, Wis. – United Heartland, a leading national workers’ compensation insurance company, proudly announces three 2016 Agency of the Territory winners. The top agencies are:
- TIS Insurance Services, Inc. – Knoxville, Tenn.
- MJ Insurance, Inc. – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Holmes Murphy & Associates (HMA) – Kansas City, Mo.
“These agencies support United Heartland’s high-touch customer service approach to workers’ compensation and are valued partners with our organization,” said Steve Cooper, president of United Heartland. “We truly value the strong relationship we have had with these key agency partners and are honored to recognize them as United Heartland’s top regional agencies in 2016.”
Leading agency partners exhibit outstanding written premium, strong customer retention and a healthy cumulative loss ratio. These agencies join M3 Insurance of Madison, Wis., who was earlier named United Heartland’s Agency of the Year.
United Heartland offers a comprehensive, results-oriented approach to delivering responsive and valued workers’ compensation solutions directed toward:
- Sustainable safety improvements to reduce and eliminate injuries
- Innovative claims management centered on quality outcomes and effective expense management
- An aggressive and comprehensive return-to-work approach
April 19, 2022
April 12, 2022