Injury Management Programs
Search the Library
When it comes to an Injury Management Program, many organizations believe they already have an effective one in place. However, consultants often find that while customers have some aspects of a program in place, gaps can exist.
Eliminating these gaps and maintaining an effective program is critical to providing the best care for injured employees while helping to control claim costs. The benefits of an effective injury management program include:
- Improved employee morale — employees identify with a culture that cares for its injured employees
- Prompt and better care for injured employees
- Accelerated healing time
- Reduce lost work days
- Lower workers’ compensation costs
We’re committed to helping educate organizations about how to review and improve their injury management program. The materials below examine:
- Gaps that may be present in an organization’s current injury management program.
- Details on our Injury Management Program evaluation and improvement process.
- Strategies for making the case for transitional duty.
- How the our Claims team helps customers and their injured employees by providing efficient and effective case management and superior medical management.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form: