With National Accounts, we bundle all your workers’ compensation services into a comprehensive package to reduce your overall cost of risk. We’re transparent, there are no hidden fees or back-end charges. It’s what we call the ‘Zero Effect.’
The Zero Effect is a crucial factor when comparing AF Group’s Workers’ Compensation Division’s National Accounts to our competitors. While other carriers may appear to cost less at policy inception, true costs aren’t known for years due to additional charges incurred throughout the life of the policy.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form:
- National Accounts – A Comparison: Average Cost Per Claim
- National Accounts – Appetite (California)
- National Accounts – Appetite (Non-CA)
- National Accounts – Application of Allocated Loss Adjustment Expense
- National Accounts – Client Relations at Your Service
- National Accounts – Get More for Your Workers’ Compensation Dollar
- National Accounts – Territory Assignment