Search the Library
Virtual Resources for Manufacturing
Manufacturing continues to be an integral part of the U.S. economy. Challenges in regulation, product design, materials, supply chain and employee selection and retention make this a difficult time to focus on employee safety. But this also present an opportunity for savvy business owners to distinguish themselves among the competition.
We are here to help with an array of easy to understand and use resources. Please use these materials (left) in your efforts to keep your team healthy and safe.
For more tools, materials and assistance using our complete Resource Library, contact your dedicated loss control consultant today.
- Transitional Duty for Manufacturing Overview
- Overview: Forming Safety Committees and Teams
- Guide to Establishing a Safety Committee
- Guide to Establishing a Facility Inspection Program
- Job Safety Observation Tip Sheet
- Sample Program: Job Safety Analysis
- Distracted Driving Sample Policy
- Sample Program: Emergency Action Plan
- Sample Program: Lockout/Tagout – Control of Hazardous Energy
- Sample Program: Personal Protective Equipment
- Sample Program: Respiratory Protection Protection
- Safety Short: Particulate Respirators
- Sample Program: Chemical Hazard Communications
- Sample Program: Confined Space Entry
- Machine Guarding Tip Sheet
- Machine Safeguarding and Lockout/Tagout Practices Guide