IRIS Consultant / Case Manager / Rehabilitation Counselor Safety Resources
These safety resources can help keep safe work practices top of mind. Please note that any safety evaluations, reports and recommendations provided are made solely to assist an organization in reducing hazards and the potential for hazards and accidents. These resources do not attempt to identify every possible loss potential, hazard or risk, or do they guarantee that workplace accidents will be prevented.
Click on a link to review a resource and download for use.
- 6 Ways to Stay Aware of Your Surroundings
- 11 Tips for Driving Defensively
- Animal Safety in the Home
- Are You Wearing the Right Footwear to Stay Safe?
- Don’t Take Shortcuts
- Gait Belt Basics
- Gait Belt Use
- Home Temperatures
- Kitchen Safety
- Knife Use, Storage and Handling
- Latex Allergy or Sensitivity
- Tips for Staying Awake While Driving
- Taking Care to Avoid Bloodborne Pathogens