Non-profit and Social Services
Search the Library
Virtual Resources for Non-profits and Social Services
With such rapid changes in society, social service organizations are more necessary now than ever before. We recognize that sometimes new challenges can accompany change — but, rest assured, our expertise in the human services sector allows us to uniquely meet your needs for employee safety.
Please use these resources (left) to keep your team healthy and safe.
For more tools, materials and assistance using our complete Resource Library, contact your dedicated loss control consultant today.
Social Services Resources:
- Social Services – Loss Control Success through Analysis and Collaboration
- Behavior Management Programs
- Tips to Avoiding Interactions with Dogs
- Topic Overview: Safe Patient Handling and Mobility
- Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention for Health Care and Social Service Organizations
- Home Health Care: Personal Safety for Health Care and Social Service Professionals Tip Sheet